BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 21, 2010

the next step into a new world

not everything we want, wil b ours. sometimes u feel alone, but still Allah always b on ur side. To be a daughter far from the homeland has taught me a very good lesson. I appreciate my family more and more. Missing my father makes my heart weak and weak enuf. i never said " i love you dad" since I really dont know how to express that pure feeling into words, it is the most merciful love from me after "love to The Almighty and the prophet Muhammad". i just whisper slowly, sending the love confession through my eyes and smile to him.

Fall semester is coming soon. For only one week more, i've to motivate myself, rest rest and rest. Very sure, there will be a very damn hectic and busy life through the whole semester....and i'm counting down for the next year's summer session. Wait for me HOME!

0 comments: